Wednesday, 25 August 2010

I have heard of many diets from Slim fast,Noddles,Diet Chef, Atkins and many more but do they really work .

Growing up in London I have often seen and heard the regular expected snide remarks about an overweight person .No one is exempted from the evil brush be they family, friend,foe or a complete stranger!!! We all assume or is it take it for granted that every one of a BMI above 25 have been indulging in sweets or Alcohol.But lately I have seen and studied patterns and have come to realise that some people acquire this weight gain due to pregnancy[hormones ],Contraceptives [Could I be wrong?], Incapacitating Accidents,Illness resulting in long term bed rest or lack of Activity and others [Send the ones you know In].
It is quite sad that this all ends in one word ringing in ears DIET!!!!!
The big questions now is do they work?
Responses please.

No comments:

Post a Comment